Call for papers
As it is established practice ONDM will focus on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art research in optical networking, as well as topics relating optical networking to the other areas and disciplines, such as integration of optical and wireless networks or the role of optical network for the future Internet design.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Optical networks performance modeling
- Optical networks control and management
- Novel architectures for optical routers and switches
- Optical access networks design and protocols
- High speed optical LANs and Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical networks for future Internet design
- Security and privacy in optical networks
- Energy efficiency in optical networks
- Convergence of optical and wireless access networks
- Optical networks to support cloud computing
- Economic analysis and cost/performance trade-off of optical networks
- Field trials, new applications and experiments
Authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the area of optical network design and modeling.
- Submission Deadline:
24 September 20108 October 2010
- Acceptance Notification: 29 November 2010
- Camera Ready Submission: 21 December 2010
Author guidelines and submission instructions
Paper submissions should not exceed 6 pages in double-column IEEE proceedings style. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published in IEEE Xplore digital library. Therefore, all papers must exactly fulfill the IEEE publication requirements in the final submitted version. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue of the Optical Switching and Networking journal published by Elsevier.
Authors must submit their papers as a PDF file through EDAS. Before submitting their papers to the EDAS website, authors must ensure that the manuscripts perfectly match the IEEE requirements. For paper templates and further instructions, please refer to the IEEE Author Digital Toolbox.